5/28/2015

Nibiru Debunked Forever 2015 - Just Have An Open Mind

Just Have An Open Mind,  Can Nibiru be Debunked?  And should I look at both sides?  You bet I should.  A shift is happening,  Do I really know what that means?  Hell no I do not.  I do know,  I shift,  my thinking every time I find true.   Truth about who I AM and why I AM here. In short, I AM here to know all that there is to know for me.  To love and let others learn about that love as I can.  Will love fix any one or all of the problems of earth.  I do not know,  I do know Love has made my life one of my best dreams come true for me.  A dream of awaking each and every day,   my eyes open and I AM still here in the dream of a dreamer.  Living a life of just being aware of who and what I AM.  ~ BH






A detailed guide covering all aspects and all subjects from IRAS 1983 sightings hoax to SOHO and STEREO images of Venus, Comets and the Sun, SDO, Lens Flares, The South Pole Observatory and what really is its pourpose, with a detailed and extensive research providing an overwhelming abundance of proof and evidence the scientific way.


(Before It's News)
Q: Is there a planet or brown dwarf called Nibiru or Planet X or Eris that is approaching the Earth and threatening our planet with widespread destruction?
A: Nibiru and other stories about wayward planets are an Internet hoax. There is no factual basis for these claims. If Nibiru or Planet X were real and headed for an encounter with the Earth in 2012, astronomers would have been tracking it for at least the past decade, and it would be visible by now to the naked eye. Obviously, it does not exist.
Eris is real, but it is a dwarf planet similar to Pluto that will remain in the outer solar system; the closest it can come to Earth is about 4 billion miles.
Hey, sometimes, we like NASA. (Niburu Debunking Below Anunnaki Debunking)
Beyond 2012: Why the World Didn’t End
News Flash: The world didn’t end on Dec. 21, 2012. You’ve probably already figured that out for yourself. Despite reports of an ancient Maya prophecy, a mysterious planet on a collision course with Earth, or a reverse in Earth’s rotation, we’re still here.
NASA:
The Mayan connection “was a misconception from the very beginning,” says Dr. John Carlson, director of the Center for Archaeoastronomy. “The Maya calendar did not end on Dec. 21, 2012, and there were no Maya prophecies foretelling the end of the world on that date.”
For years leading up to the supposed apocalypse, NASA scientists worked to dispel the myths and answer questions on a host of 2012 topics:

///////


No comments:

Post a Comment