8/17/2013

1 hour Swim 2,970 yd or 1.6875 miles - AUG. 17th 2013 - My Awakening Anniversary


AUG. 17th  2013 - My Awakening Anniversary
Aug. 17th 2003

Life is just to funny!  I have turned 13 years into a life time of fun. See what you can do when you can collapse time. I am becoming younger healthier stronger because I say I am.   I speak life to my atoms my cells and to my DNA.  I speak that I am becoming that of a 21-year-old Elite Olympic athlete.
Specialize in decathlon triathlon.  And I'll be darned if my body is not cooperating.

Owen by the way you haven't seen nothing yet the next 20 years is going to be a tremendous!
I am second intention to run a Ironman triathlon in the next year and,  I intend to be able to run one when I'm 90 years old.




////////




No comments:

Post a Comment