11/30/2010

Today I Woke Up...


Today I woke up and I was everything I wanted to be.

I forgave myself of everything that had ever made me feel ashamed.

I loved everyone everywhere... even those who hurt me.

I sent love to those who have lost their way.

I wasn't afraid... of anything anymore.

I realized... I was endowed with all the power of the Universe, to think... to feel... and create, and to love all that I have created.

I reveled... in the realization that this... is the sum total of all I have intended for myself to date.

I realized... that right NOW is the only moment there ever really is, was, or will be.

I knew... that all my past, except what was good, was gone.

I made a pact with myself never to forget... to hold this feeling as if it were a little child... for indeed, it was.

~ Daniel Votino

No comments:

Post a Comment